Helvacizade, which has been operating in the production sector for many years with halva production, takes his name from the family coming from 1888. In the 1950s, the company was involved in retail product distribution and wholesale food fields.
As a principle investment-focused firm Helvacizade established an oil plant on 24000 m2 open and 6000 m2 closed area, which was established in November 1989 and completed on October 25, 1991. The oil factory started production with a capacity of 20000 tons per year.
In 1994, it started exporting to many countries such as Denmark, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Georgia and Saudi Arabia.